Bumper Bar Sensor Hole Drill Set – 7Pc
- BTB’s BSK1732 is specifically designed for punching holes into bumpers to mount parking sensors.
- A gentle neat radiused edge is made by the cutter as it presses the hole out, which looks better than the sharp edge left by a step drill hole.
- These bumper sensor cutters can be used before or after the bumper has been painted.
- The technician can use a manual 1/2 inch ratchet or a powered impact driver to operate the tool.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Most popular sizes 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 32 mm.
- Comes in a sturdy plastic carry case.